There’s three ways to be sure that summer in Dubai has begun. One, your makeup melts off within five minutes of stepping out. Two, the temperature reaches 30 degrees before the clock hits 9am. Three, the roads are surprisingly empty because everyone’s on a vacay.
If you aren’t travelling anywhere this summer, here’s a list of things you need to survive summer in Dubai.
1. The Trio: A pair of shades, sunscreen and a floppy hat. (For those brave souls who go to the beach in this weather, may you never get sunburnt)
2. Triangl swimsuits (For those late night pool parties)
3. Moisturiser with a high SPF. (Nobody wants to look older than they actually are)
4. Sandals. (Anything that doesn’t completely cover your foot and make it sweat, like sneakers)
5. Pedicure. (Your feet need to be at their best since you’ll be wearing open toe shoes)
6. Maxi dresses. (Pants? In this weather? Nope)
7. Skater dresses (For chic evenings out)
- Neha Prasad